Spotafriend: Who Is Your Best Travel Buddy?
Find your new teen friend near you in Spotafriend! When you’re a teen, you probably don’t have a whole lot of experience with traveling on your own or with a friend. Now that you’re old enough to take off and see some sites with your best travel buddy, it’s time to figure out who that person is, and whether or not your friendship is strong enough to withstand the stresses of potentially tense travel situations.
Here are six tips that will help you look at your group of friends and decide who among them is worthy of being your full time travel buddy.
1. Find someone with a sense of humor. Traveling, while endlessly fun, can be full of stressful situations and you’re gonna need someone there to make light of the tough times.
2. Your travel buddy should be flexible. Trust us, if your pal’s mindset is “my way or no way”, you won’t like traveling with them.
3. You should be able to spend a lot of time with the person you choose without getting sick of them. This means you should have a lot of experience over the course of your friendship spending multiple days or even weeks together.
4. Your travel buddy has to have skills to complement yours. If you’re not a good communicator, you need to travel with someone who is, for example.
5. Your travel companion should be in similar condition to yourself. If one of you wants to walk the entire length of the Great Wall of China, and the other one can’t do it, problems will arise.
6. Most importantly, you should choose a friend who will help you keep and open mind and challenge your own preconceptions. Along your travels, you need a friendship that will grow as you learn about other cultures, cuisines and people.
Get Spotafriend for Android: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.mylol.spotafriend&_branch_match_id=672581410481673231
Get Spotafriend for iOS from Appstore: https://apps.apple.com/us/app/spotafriend-teen-meeting-app/id962892510?_branch_match_id=672581410481673231